Thursday, October 21, 2010

Told You So

1st post in this new blog address, but the same spheal.(not sure how to spell that word.)

This one is going to be aimed towards any and all sports I just so happen to follow.

My other blog is in my dashboard...I guess you can find it through my profile? Not sure!

Anyways, I wanted a win, but I kinda knew the Saints were going to win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. That's ok though. I did predict this loss which makes them 3-2 right now, but they can still make it to a 10-6 record. They just need to man up at home and beat the Rams this Sunday. It seems as though I have taken the ams for granted, as they might not be the best team around, but they are competeing in games more then I thought they would be. Either way, we need this win.

Don't let me down boys!

edit: Currently one out of one in predictions for the Bucs this year! this week I predict a win, lets see how good my knack for these types of things really is. (Will keep track of this for the rest of the season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment