Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Perfection

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers might not be undefeated, but I sure as hell am! Ever since my early prediction that the Bucs would finish the season 10-6, the Bucs have stayed true to my estimations and won the games I thought they would win, and lost the games I thought they would lose.

They beat a broken and beaten down Panthers team this past Sunday (a game I went to for the 1st time this season). The road to 10 as coach Morris calls it is well within the teams' grasp now. So it seems I am not the only crazy person in town. Sure, they haven't beaten any good teams yet, and sure, if they make it to the playoffs an early exit seems like the most logical outcome, but who cares? This was a team that EVERYONE said and thought would win less games than last year. They had three wins in sixteen games last year. They have six in nine games this season.

I don't care how they got those six wins. Wins are wins, and to get into the playoffs and get a chance to upset or surprise people, you need wins first and foremost. They have wins. The upcoming schedule for them looks promising too. This week the Bucs take their talent to San Fransisco to face a 49ers team who is rebounding fast after a super slow start out of the gates. The 49ers were 0-5 to start the season, but have won three of their last four games. Tampa has had a hard time winning in San Fran, but if the Bucs can keep up this tempo, a 7-3 start is right around the corner!

Oh, yeah. 5-5 so far, and I predicted a win before the 49ers were winning. I foresee another W in the Bucs relative future.

No comments:

Post a Comment